Collection and Use of Personal Information
What personal information we collect
We collect personal information from several different sources, including information you provide directly to us, when you use the Services, and from third parties.
- Account Information. When you sign up to use our Services, we collect the personal information you provide to us, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and payment information. You may choose to share additional information as well, such as a profile photo or saved addresses, and set up other preferences.
- Communications. When you contact us or we contact you, post questions or reviews, or contribute to our blogs, we collect the information that you provide, including the contents of messages or attachments you send us.
- Ratings and Feedback. When you rate and provide feedback about Senders, Recipients, Drivers, or the Services, we collect all of the information you provide.
- Job Applications. If you apply to be an employee with Jorly Express Ltd., we will collect the information you submit to us, including your resume, contact information, and references.
How we use your personal information
- To Provide and Operate the Services. We use your personal information to process your registration and to verify your information is valid and up-to-date, to respond to your inquiries, provide the services you request, process payments, and otherwise manage your account. We may also use your personal information to customize your experience with our Services, or to serve you content that is most relevant to you, and to enable you to participate in a variety of our Services’ features such as sweepstakes and promotions and administer these activities. We may also use your personal information to investigate and resolve incidents in connection with the Services.
- Improving the Services. We use your personal information to perform research, testing, and analysis; develop new products, features, partnerships, and services; prevent, find, and resolve software or hardware issues; and monitor and improve our operations and processes, including security practices, algorithms, and other modeling.
- Consider Your Application for Employment. If you have applied for a job with Jorly Express Ltd., we will use your personal information to consider your qualifications for employment.
- We may also use your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate for certain essential purposes, including: to comply with applicable law and legal process; to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; to detect, prevent, or investigate potential security incidents or fraud; to facilitate the functionality of our website and mobile application; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations; to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, security and/or that of you or others; to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Usage Information. We collect information about your use of the Services, including pick-up and drop-off information, package details, date, time, destination, distance, route, payment, and whether you used a promotional or referral code. We also collect information about your interactions with the Services, including the pages and content you view on the web site or app, and the dates and times you access the Services.
- Geo-location. Your device will share your GPS coordinates when our mobile application is open.
- Cookies, Analytics and Third Party Technologies. We and our third-party service providers use a variety of technologies that passively and automatically collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with our Services, including the technologies listed below:
- Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on your computer or mobile device when it is used to access our Services. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our Website and web pages.