When patients are ill they want their medication, and they want it fast. But sometimes, that is easier said than done. If you’re a hospital, pharmacy, or doctor’s office, logistics management isn’t your bread and butter. And relying on a traditional courier service can be risky, especially if they don’t meet the standards required for medical delivery. Plus, when you need medication taken to an elderly person in their private home, you want total confidence in the courier you’re sending to their house. You want professionalism and transparency. So, when choosing a courier for your medical deliveries, make sure the following things are apparent.
- When delivering to people in their homes, choose a courier who will make your patients feel safe and secure. A uniformed courier who drives a branded vehicle will help do just that.
- You want a courier that is able to complete all deliveries on time, even rush orders. The best medical courier will optimize routes to make deliveries quick and efficient.
- With medical deliveries, timing is everything. Choose a medical courier who reliably and consistently gets your medical deliveries to the right place at the right time.The best medical couriers will have technology that allows you to track your deliveries in real-time and will send you email confirmations when the delivery has been completed, so that you don’t have to constantly check in.
- Your patients can’t wait until Monday morning to get their health care deliveries. Choose a medical courier that delivers during nights and on weekends, ensuring that your patients get what they need, exactly when they need it.
- Choose a courier with health care delivery experience and an understanding of the precautions that must be taken to ensure a successful medical delivery is an important consideration.
Jorly Express Ltd. knows that medical deliveries require certain standards. We fully understand these requirements and are able to accommodate all your medical delivery needs.